Friday, August 10, 2012

Olympic Opening Ceremony

Hi my name is Daniel, the Kiwi Kid news reporter and I am the London 2012 Olympic host.

“Oh my God”, is that the extraordinary Queen and James bond sky diving off a plane onto the ground? The billion fans are yelling out we love you James Bond.
“Wow this is a cracking start to the Olympic Opening Ceremony”.

Hey isn't that Mr Bean over there playing the piano with an umbrella in his hands? I think he just wiped his nose with a tissue and threw it over to the other piano player.
Now thats gross!
Here's my  favorite part. Mr Bean running with a group of athletes, like in the movie  “Chariots of Fire”.
I think that overall, the crowd was happy with the way the Olympic Committee organised the Opening Ceremony.
“Welcome everyone to the 2012 Olympic Games, London.
Daniel Minogue, Kiwi Kid reporter.

Here is a link were I got the image

1 comment:

  1. Well done KiwiKids News reporter Daniel. You really gave me a good picture of what happened in the Opening Ceremony.

    ReplyDelete