Wednesday, August 22, 2012

What could it be?

I was walking up a hill then out of the blue there was a extraordinary time machine with a sword in its power cords. Wow its like a cylinder just as I imagined it. When I walked in there was no gravity it just felt like marshmallow under my soft feet. Then bam! the power went out on me oo I said to myself it smells like rotten eggs and vinegar but I carried on looking for a switch, then I say hey I said to myself think I found a light switch oh its only a table that smells like dark chocolate which I love a lot.  

6 comments:

  1. Great Daniel. My favourite part was when the table was made of dark chocolate. What was your favourite part?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool Daniel. Don't you think that you could describe the cylinder more?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Dan. Your writing is short and sharp. Well done. The photo was a good idea too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is so cool.
    Good idea to add a picture of the classes plan.
    Great writing Daniel.
    WELL DONE:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job Daniel.
    My favourite part is the dark chocolate bit I also like Dark chocolate.
    Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well Lachlan my best part is. I was walking up a hill then out of the blue there was a extraordinary time machine with a sword in its power cords.

    ReplyDelete