Sunday, May 27, 2012

Blob

bnnnnn

Boom! I heard a tsunami storming right at me and I am so scared ah! They were coming right at me. I didn't know what to do! So I went zooming across the bumpy grass! I did my extraordinaire slid and then I stopped. I can not hardy breathe. There were only a few kids left in the game and they went nuts so I tried to do my ickstrodaner move. I sadly failed and besides that I got Samuel's shoe right in my snozzle which meant I was in as well. We all looked around and we saw a few people in. They looked like they were going to pee there pants. We ran up and we got them and we went back inside.   

10 comments:

  1. Awesome blob story its.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool Dan

    Your description is awesome.
    I really liked how you did a Ickstrodaner move.

    :)Courts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Dan
    I like the sentence where it says
    Boom! I heard a tsunami storming right at me and I am so scared ah! They were coming right at me.
    What made you think of that sentence?

    ReplyDelete
  4. well Katrina I looked at the paper about 1 ore 2 years ago and I couldn't be-leave that I still remember.

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome story Dan and funny how it says they almost pee their pants.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Daniel.
    Your writing is great.
    What is your favourite part of your writing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well parris my Favorited part is. I'm going to do my extraordinary slide.

      Delete
    2. I love the extraordinary slide too, Daniel. Well done!

      Delete