Monday, March 26, 2012

Broken toe

D for Disaster! Oh man can I go later but Mr M said no. So I ran for my life. That's when the
grass was slippery! I fell on my back and bent my toe. Ouch, it hurt, I was gritting my teeth. I was in such agony, I tried to walk but I just couldn't, so I hopped to the sick bay. Miss Beeswick gave me some ice and I put it on straight away.  I wanted to go home but it wouldn't be best for my toe but I have to go home. I tried to start walking then I stopped, I was crying so the teachers carried me. Miss Beswick called my Mum and we went home. After that me and my Mum went to the Doctor. I had a xray, I was nervous  what was going to happen? Then I heard the bad news that I broke my toe I was disappointed. Later on my Mum got my crutches and we went home. I was not happy because this could mean no rugby for a long time! 

7 comments:

  1. I remember this Daniel!

    You showed a lot of determination in the game (maybe too much!). You then showed a lot of determination to finish this writing. We have had a lot of fun in fitness this year :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great writing Dan. That must of really hurt. I have never broken a bone in my body. Your writing has got very good. I love reading all your writing it is always very creative Well done:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Writing Dan!
    That must of really hurt, do you know I have never broken anything in my whole life. This is an awesome piece of writing that you should be proud of. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing Dan!
    I love your writing it is brilliant! I love your ending Dan it is fantastic! If this writing was mine I would be very proud of it!
    WELL DONE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome Daniel!
    That sounded like it really hurt!
    You were brave to be able to cope with that, it must have hurt!
    GREAT POST!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Daniel! That sound really painful. You where very brave.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome Daniel!
    Your story is so exciting.
    Keep up the Great.
    Well done:)

    ReplyDelete