Friday, November 23, 2012

Athletics Reflection


Athletics Reflection


Something I was pleased with was My running.                               
Because I was steady and careful.  

Something I found hard was the 800 meter run.
Because I keep getting the stitch

Something that made me think was 50 meter hurdles.  
                 
because I wasn't sure when to jump.

Something I want to get better at is 800 meter run .
         
Because I keep slowing down and getting the stitch.
          

(What can I do about it?) More practice.





         

9 comments:

  1. Great work Dan. I really like your reflection. It really says your feelings. My favourite thing in athletics is long jump. What is yours?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool Daniel.
    You were great for our house at athletics.
    From Brody.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Dan!
    That is a very effective reflection!
    How many points did you get in total for all of the athletics day?
    I like the tagxedo and picture!
    GREAT WORK!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got 19 points for my house Stefan.

      Delete
  4. My best thing we did was 100 meter sprint Katrina.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Daniel great Reflection it's so cool good job

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool Daniel!
    You did really well at athletics day!
    What a great reflection.
    Well done:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool Daniel!
    You did really well at athletics especially the running. I like how you added in a photo too. Well done:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome Daniel,
    I love your athletics reflection.
    It tells me you are really sporty.
    WELL DONE

    ReplyDelete