Monday, November 5, 2012

BMX racers

Training Hard and fast chapter 5
Text to text

  • When I went to the beach I was determined to bike 2.5 and beat my record in 15 minutes.
Text to self
  • When my Dad was 16 and under he raced around New Zealand and was ranked 43 in Hawks bay under 16.

A belly Crash/Text to Text
  • When I was Six I got my first 2 wheel bike and a year later I did a jump and I failed. The next day I was all good and I did my first jump ever.
A typical day
  • When I played rugby we had days of and we would practise on some days and if you were really good you travel around a lot ta places.

This photo tells you what time of the year it is best to bike

This story is about BMX racing and stuff like typical days. If you want to be a a famous BMX rider it takes hours and hours.


2 comments:

  1. Great work Daniel. I really like your reading book. You're reading strategies are very good. You have made some great connections. Well done:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Daniel.
    Great work. I hope you can be a good BMX rider some day? Keep up the great work.:)

    ReplyDelete