Thursday, October 25, 2012

How to make a potion


How to make a potion to turn your school into chocolate
Hi my name is crazy Daniel because I make really bad potions like how to turn people into gummy bears just like my friend is doing right now. This potion is to turn your school into chocolate.

Ingredients

1. coco
2. milk
3. flour
4. sugar
5. Goblin spit
6. A little bit of ice cream

P.S before I read my piton to you these are some side effects.

Side effect one. you might turn into chocolate dip.
Side effect two. you might turn into bunch of hair.

  • Step one. Put your coco, milk,goblin spit,sugar, flour and a bit of ice cream!.

  • Step Two . Supply a humongous spoon and a humongous pot.

  • Step three. Mix it until it looks like chocolate.

  • Then pour it on your school so it will turn into chocolate.

Now that your school is chocolate you can demolish your chocolate school!

By Daniel







4 comments:

  1. Daniel you are crazy. That is a very good set of instructions. I like how you have put in side effects. What is you favourite part about writing Instructions?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool, Daniel!
    I like how you put the side affects, too.
    Also, I would be happy to eat chocolate buildings with you!

    Sincerely, Teva Tait, the crazy kid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daniel this is a great piece of instructions. I really like your potion. It is a crazy one. well done:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool Daniel what a great potion that would be a awesome potion to put on the school Well done.

    ReplyDelete