Friday, March 15, 2013

Daniels beach 5s reflection



Something I was pleased with was: my attacking because I got in the ruck and I went straight up the guts with the ball
Something I found hard was running.
The sand was really soft and you sort of sunk into the ground as you ran.
Something that made me think. passing because the wind picked up and carried the ball forward.

My favorite thing was: Everything.

Everything was fun. I always enjoy sports and these were my two favourite things... rugby and the beach!





7 comments:

  1. Excellent reflection, Daniel. You played with grit and skill. Your attack was sharp and you tackled well too. You are one of the leaders of Parkvale rugby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Daniel you did your best you should be proud!!!
    "Can't wait till tens".

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great way to combine your two favourite things! Sounds like a great day Daniel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great stor dan you discribedthe day well

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Daniel great story I thought you hardest out there. You where awesome. Well done
    From Henry

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool Daniel it looks you guys did really well. When I grow up I want to be a good rugby player like you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Jack that was very nice I hop you will become a great rugby player.

    ReplyDelete