Friday, March 22, 2013

Biking up Te Mata peak

     Biking up Te Mata peak

Yesterday at 12.00 clock my friends and I biked up Te Mata peak. It was so hard I nearly dropped hard core on the ground. We were still going but my bike was absolutely stuffed and it made a noise like  crack, eke and pip. It was so annoying I nearly lost my rag. So my friends and I had some lunch and I found some Panasonic headphones. My friend wanted them because he had a I pod touch so I gave the headphones to him.  We packed up our lunch and we seat off. My friends suddenly got annoyed with a noise it was instantly gone in 3 seconds like a flying cheetah across the room. 1 hour later. We were at the top of the peak. I yelled out. We finally made it and we went back down I was having so much fun it only took like 5 minutes to get  down but there was a really fast car behind us so we slammed are brakes on and we were at the bottom of the peak.

2 comments:

  1. awesome daniel
    I bet is was hard and you were puffing after you made it up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Samuel I was really tired and puffed.

      Delete