Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Sky diving

I am about to up up and to beat my fear. Oh my god this is the final jump of my destine I don't want to do this but I am going to do this for all of Mankind and if I don't make it tell my grandma I will miss her for life. So I was counting down 3 2 1 jump for your life Daniel oh I forgot to tell you my name is Daniel. Ahhhhhhhh here I go doing my extremely, scary dive. It has been (2 minutes) and I haven't pulled my parachute yet and in another 2 minutes I will have the world record in my sticky little fingers. All of the people down below are cheering me on hard corr even my Dad, Mum, sisters and my brother was there. I was full of excitement throw my whole body. I am 10 seconds away from victory and getting a new world record. I was filled of extrusion throw my whole entire body. I was so just amazed.  

2 comments:

  1. Great Daniel!
    The added picture was a good idea.
    I really liked reading your wonderful piece of writing!
    GREAT WORK:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME DANIEL, KEEP IT UP!

    ReplyDelete