Wednesday, November 28, 2012

The dare-devil slide


This is my Comic life. I hope you like it.

Here is my writing could The dare-devil slide  

I was high in the air, then out of the blue I see a extraordinary slide. I Feel like I will puke in one or two seconds 1 2 oh not yet wops. I am going down The daredevil slide I get pounded by a bucket of wind and a bit of water in my face somehow. I carry on down the freezing slide on my then bam! i get hit by a pile of leaves in my face I say I can't see I can't see where am I going I am freaking out right now AHHH!!. I have 5 more minutes until I break the world record!.
I have done it I have broke a new world record, all my family and friends were there I was overwhelmed with this excitement flowing through my body.


7 comments:

  1. Great work Daniel. My story is kind of the same as yours. It is a world record story. Your dare devil slide is awesome. Well done:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool Daniel.
    That is a great piece of writing you have come up with using the picture.
    Well done ,

    From Brody.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Daniel great story its so cool good job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome writing Dan,
    I like the part then out of the blue great start to your story.
    Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done Daniel!

    I love the comic you created to plan and then present your writing with. Clever and effective!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Daniel I like the name and the style of the comic life. Its Great

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great writing Daniel!
    I like the start, its awesome and makes me want to read on. I like the end also. Well done:)

    ReplyDelete