Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Cricket reflection

Cricket reflection. by daniel35fs on GoAnimate

Animated Presentations - Powered by GoAnimate.

Cricket reflection  


Something I am proud of is: catching.
Because I have got a lot better at my catching

Something I have found challenging is: bowling.
Because I have never bowled in my life.

Something I found easy is: throwing.
Because I do it alot.

Something I found cool is: everything.
Because I like cricket.

Something that made me think was: bowling.
because I didn't know how to hold a ball.



Learning To Bowl on Vimeo.

4 comments:

  1. Great reflection, Daniel.

    I like the humour you add by presenting it as an animation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work Dan. I really like your reflection and animation. I love playing cricket do you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great reflection Dan!
    I really enjoyed watching it!
    GREAT WORK!

    ReplyDelete