Friday, May 18, 2012

The incredible journey of Bob the noodle packet

14/05/2012
HI my name is Bob the noodle packet. As you can see I'm in New World and it so boring in here. Someone buy me immediately. 


There was a fat guy walking past and he picked me up. I said "let me go you fat bucket of slime," and he kept walking. Next he put me in his car and we went zooming across the bumpy road. Then I got put into a thingy mabob. And in two days he was eating my family. Why!!! 


I said to myself "where am I now?" I'm in his sweaty hands. 
"Don't you dare ripe my head off. Why did you rip my head off? Why! And don't you eat my head (AHH)." 
I get tossed, turned and I suddenly stopped and I landed on a table and I broke in half!!! Then I got eaten. I got put in the rubbish and then taken back to the factory.                 

3 comments:

  1. Awesome story Daniel is so cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Great work Daniel!

    ReplyDelete