Wednesday, August 29, 2012

2012 production Diary part one


  1. Day 1. 11.30 Dear Diary my first day I was getting told my part and I was (green 1) which means I am a (host) I was feeling nervous and very excited and it also means I can talk a bit.
  2. Day 2 11.30. Dear diary my second day I started practicing my lines with the other host and (P.S. I had fun).
  3. Day 3 Miss Hill told us to remember are lines of by heart in two days and I didn't even know my lines a bit!. 2
  4. Day 4. 11.30. We were practising in the hall and I was about to say my lines but I still didn't know them so Miss Hill sent me outside to practice.
  5. Day 5. 11.30. I was about to  practice my lines and me and Miss Hill thought I did a lot better than yesterday.
  6. Day 6. 11.30. We didn't have practice so we were helping the (wearable arts people with their costumes).  
  7. Day 7. 11.30.  Miss Hill was not here so we practice  in room 20's back room.



No comments:

Post a Comment