Wednesday, August 15, 2012

My Special place

My Special place is my bach because I can do stuff with my family like fishing, getting rock lobsters under a rock, playing rugby and sport with my family and friends. When I'm sometimes bored I go see people like Stefan at the Christian Camp where he stays with his family and friends. Sometimes I go hunting in the middle of the night with my Dad and his friends and we get animals. We also go eeling and I get my fishing rod and Hamish my friend next door comes with me a lot.

3 comments:

  1. I really like this Daniel
    what is the bach like? also where is it if you wouldn't mind me asking? its a really cool post i have heaps of questions and stuff but i'll just ask you later Keep up the good work i cant wait to read more from you well done

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Daniel!
    I like how you include me, and don't forget to mention about the clay hill with the secret hut that we have.
    What do you like about Whangaehu?
    You forgot to mention your motorbike!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing your special place with us, Daniel!

    Maybe you could include the motorbike!

    ReplyDelete