Sunday, August 19, 2012

The scary poem!


The knights are black the sky is blue, that means they are coming for you. They come out at night with the moonlight and they go back at daylight. They come from the sea so what would it be, hey I know what it could be a fish from the undead to come and eat you to smithereens and bits. Mwa ha ha ha I'm evil you should know that by now. The fish from the undead has invisible legs like pegs it eats people like you in the middle of the night for dinner, dumb! dumb! dumb!.
THE END!

4 comments:

  1. awesome poem I love it its great and scary

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Amazing Dan! I like how you rhymed a lot.
    What inspired you to think of this?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant poem Daniel.
    I love all the rhymes and it is very clever.
    From Brody.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing Daniel.
    This scary poem made me jump.
    I love the first line of your poem it is so cool.
    WELL DONE:)

    ReplyDelete