Sunday, August 5, 2012

How am I learning?

I am halfway through my awesome year of learning in Room 20. I'm feeling really good about learning in room 20 because I have learnt new things on a computer that I have never known in my life.  

Some things that are different about this year are making blog post on my own blog because because I haven't made a blog post.

Having a computer and Google account has helped me do my work more interesting and more traffic if I make a blog post.

I like having a blog because I can share my learning all over the world.

I share my learning because by people helping me I can share my work with room 20.

I help others by telling them if words are wrong or they need capital letters in their writing.

I use these ICT skills to help my learning in these ways. reading, writing, Maths and a doc so I can insert a table or other stuff.  

I get feedback from my learning buddy because I sometimes do bad mistakes and this makes me feel very happy.

Things I am really proud of achieving in Room 20 are making blog post because I've never done a blog post in my life.

I really proud of getting my voice recorded and speaking clearly. And all together I am really proud of getting faster at everything I know.                                                                                                                            

4 comments:

  1. I like all of your statements!!!
    And they are all true.
    Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow great reflection Daniel.
    Your reflection explains a lot of good reasons.
    The tagxedo has some great colours and the shape is awesome.
    WELL DONE DANIEL:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful Daniel.
    Your reflection is very good, you are explaining your reasons very well.

    I like how you created a tagxedo to put onto your blog it is very neat.
    Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with all the comments above, Daniel!

    You have showed real determination to get where you are now. That is why you got the PRIDE award.

    ReplyDelete