Tuesday, July 9, 2013

My Gran

Although she works in the kitchen every time I see her, she does not smell like oil. Without her I would be as lost as a leaf getting blown away from a tree. Even now she works so hard, she is still nice as she can be.  Every time I see her she will be reading a book or cooking dinner.  She makes the best boil up with watercress, potatoes and meat.

She is such a friendly gran always has a hug, but she is still humorous as she can ever be. Even though she is physical, she likes to relax like a turtle. She is not flash, she is not rich but she is still really neat.

Every time I go to her house she says come and give me a hug and then says do you want some cookies or water and I say “Yes!”  Gran has a huge garden.  You can find her digging every day of the week.  Her garden is organic and composting is her specialty.  When she comes comes to my house, she’s relaxed and kind.  At Easter we trade chocolates.  She always gives me a bunny.

Sometimes when she is so tired, she just doesn't do anything and just sits down. When we go over to her house she always says how is your day and we always good! Every time she sees my sister she says you look like an angel and my sister says thank you. But she always says you look like a turkey and I always say, “Whatever! “

It is easy to see what she likes. She likes cooking, gardening and cleaning. Gran likes going to work because she sees her friends and cleans like she always does at home. Sometimes Gran listens to the radio and the music she mostly listens to the olden day songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment