Thursday, July 26, 2012

The lost little robot




16/7/12 Dear Mum and Dad
I was in the forest noseying around and I saw a train going by and I jumped into it and a terrifying human being grabbed me and tossed me into the wide open sea.. My electronics started cracking madly like a wild! bull.                                                                                                          
I floated over to a factory in the middle of the ocean, then this strange boy found me and said you’re at Easter Island and my paint came off. Holey mackrill its other robots like me! 



But it didn't feel like home so the human being picked me up and we went in a boat over to the forest because it felt like home.. We just got back from the factory and he threw me out of his boat and I landed in a tree with a cracking smack!! against the tree but I was sad when I left the island to go back to the forest. I was ashamed of leaving my other kind, like them. I never went back to the factory again!

1 comment:

  1. Wow Dan.
    Your letter is very touching. I loved it when you said a terrifying human being grabbed me and tossed me into the wide open sea.
    What is your favourite part in your letter?

    ReplyDelete