Thursday, June 20, 2013

The story of the snail and his sidekick bob the snail

The story of the snail and his sidekick Bob the snail.

One day in Bull town there lived two furious warriors. Called Snail and his sidekick, Bob the snail.
One time I was in my house and I yelled out “ah, a radish” it was in my bowl and snail said “I will save you, but my sidekick is sick.” Worm went over and ate the radish. I said “you are my hero” and snail said “see you soon”.
I went to Bull town and everybody gave me lettuce because of my bravery.

Two years later I saw my enemy called Banana Boat. For some reason he looked like a real boat, shaped like a banana.
It looks like it is going to end now, ‘’agreed’’ said banana boat, at the same time we both pulled out our cucumber’s and started shooting for our family and justice.

“Boof” you are down said the snail., It looks like I am getting my dignity back once again. I went home and I got even more lettuce because of my bravery and courage.
Snail had a great life and his sidekick was all goods.

When life hands you a bag of lemons, don’t make lemon juice make icing for your cake!


3 comments:

  1. What a great ending, Daniel. Icing for the cake sounds perfect to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Dan, its different and really funny, nice job.

    ReplyDelete