Friday, June 7, 2013

Camp report

Intro
This is about Camp Kaitawa and other stuff like Lake Kiriopukae, my favourite thing I did at Camp Kaitawa and somthing I would like to do if I ever go back again which I would really love to.

Lake Kiriopukae
It takes 45 minutes to get to Lake Kiriopukae and 45 minutes return. Michael Noonan was a dispatcher guy which means he sends messages from Gisborne to Wairoa
to other people. Michael Noonan’s body is in the bush by his horse. Michael Noonan was riding his horse then suddenly his head got sliced off by a whip. Beside his grave is a nine month old baby that died on the 20th of June.

Next time I would like to do...
I would like to go to Lake Kiriopukae again because I got to run around it  a lot and I fell in the nice cold refreshing water and I got to do it with my friends.  It was really, really cold. I also want to do the confidence course again because I thought I couldn't do the big wall over and over again that is why I want to go back to Camp Kaitawa.

Conclusion
I would like to go back to Camp Kaitawa and do the confidence course, Amazing race, kayaking, Master chief and making fudge. These were my favourite parts of camp.

4 comments:

  1. Awesome Daniel
    Do you think that that grave beside Michel Noonans?
    I think it is Michel Noonans horse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Daniel!
    You have really told us about some of the activities. Rock hopping was my Favorited activity
    Well done

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Daniel,
    What an awesome post.
    It looks like you had a great time at camp.
    I loved the fudge, how about you?
    WELL DONE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is pleasing to know that you enjoyed your camp Daniel.

    ReplyDelete