Thursday, September 20, 2012

Tree of PRIDE


This is my tree of PRIDE art which is based on the tree of life which was created by the artist Klimt. It represents a man who created the tree of life. This is my (you tube) symbol that represents youtube and I also love youtube. This is my (pizza) symbol. It represents pizza because I love pizza. This is my (rugby ball) symbol it represents rugby because I again love! rugby. p.s it is the best sport ever. This is my (strawberry) symbol it represents how much I like strawberry!.      

6 comments:

  1. Fantastic art that you have described very well, Daniel!

    Your photo looks great and your skills at taking and uploading good quality photos has grown. Your QR code is entertaining!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Dan. I love your entertaining QR code code about pizza. Your art is colourful too:) Well done I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Daniel!
    This is some great art!
    I loved your code:)
    WELL DONE DANIEL:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Daniel what a great tree of Pride loved your code PIZZA!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Daniel.
    What some cool art that you have created.
    I love your QR code.
    It works really well.
    I love how you did it on pizza.
    Keep up the GREAT work.
    WELL DONE DANIEL:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool Dan!
    You've got a really good piece of art there!
    Your colours really stand out!
    Your symbols are also really cool1
    Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete