Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Reflection for team five production



Reflection for team five production
I learnt how to use a microphone  

· I really enjoyed learning doing the production Live!
because I had a great time.
· Something I found hard was speaking loud
· Something that made me think was when to go on stage.

                  because when we were doing practice I went on to late.

· Something I want to get better at is speaking clear.
          (What can I do about it?) more practice  

3 comments:

  1. This is so cool Daniel.
    I think that you were a great Host for ' Parkvale Live '
    I really enjoyed reading your Reflection and finding out about what you found hard, what you wanted to get better at, what made you think and what you enjoyed learning.
    Great work Daniel, What was your favourite part about the production?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job Dan, the Production was so cool. You done really well in it! :0

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Daniel,
    This is an awesome reflection! I think you did really well in the Production as a Host. Did you like your job as a Host?

    ReplyDelete