Thursday, April 5, 2012

A good leader


                                                            A good leader        

Picture from Google image search.

I think Richie McCaw is a good leader because he shows determination, never gives up and he shows sportsmanship at all time. He never hogs the ball. Richie also sends nice postcards to rugby players under 13 and they say be nice to your Teachers and play on the field. Richie's super rugby team is Crusaders! and his position is loose forward. He is captain of the All Blacks and Crusaders.  Richie was the one who inspired me to play rugby. Now I Love RUGBY!, because of Richie Mccaw!                    

2 comments:

  1. I agree, Daniel.

    Richie is a true leader who leads by example. He really shows PRIDE in everything he does.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Awesome Dan, I think you really explained it good".

    ReplyDelete