Monday, September 9, 2013

Rugby

RUGBY
I chose rugby over pizza because rugby is fun and anyone can play it. People will give me questions and I will respond to them in a small paragraph saying what I would like to be and what else I would rather do in the great game of rugby.

1. What sport  would you do instead of rugby ?-Crystal.

2. What rugby team do you wish to play for-John.

3. Where are you hoping your rugby career will go?- Rhys.

4. When you are older will you become a rugby player? Charlotte.

5. Do you wish to take a career? and be an All Black?-Georgia.





Rugby is my favourite sport because it is really active and a bit dangerous but my second option would be Cricket because it can be really fun when you get people out.  It feels really great and you also get to have a bat.

Maybe if I get to chose a super 15 team it would probably be the Crusaders because they are a good team with a lot of team spirit and they play to the rules without arguing if they don't think thats illegal they just carry on.

Some time in my life if I do get a rugby career like being a Magpie or an All Black player I would like to travel around New Zealand and the rest of the world because you get quite a lot of fans and they always cheer you on.





I would like to be a professional rugby player because you would make very good mates and you get a great atmosphere as all players do.

Yes I would because it would be really cool representing my country in a game of rugby. My family will be very proud as they always are and it would be really cool.

1 comment: