Thursday, August 1, 2013

My holiday

During the holidays I went to my batch in Porangahau with my family where and we have got a batch. On Monday me and my Mum went down to the beach to get some paua, Kinna, Bobo and some seaweed for my Nana because she loves her sea food. So we set off to get some food. In about 20 minutes we had 8 Kinna.  later on I found a legal size paua.   

I was so shocked because I haven't got a paua in a year. After we had a look for some Bobos.  We found a rock full there was so many I didn't know what to say, I yelled out hey Mum! and she came over, and we got 36 Bobos altogether.1 hour later my Mum saw a paua and she didn’t want to get it so she got me and told me to get the paua and I got it. We had another look and we found 6 more kinna I was extremely grateful that I got some food for my Nana. That was the end of our day so we got some seaweed for her soup. We went back home and we washed all of our gear down.

No comments:

Post a Comment