Tuesday, February 26, 2013

My Crazy Dog

One exhausting hot sunny day I was outside then my Dad was winding up my dog... Kabam!!! My Dad was getting attacked like a spring chicken. Wabam!!! My dog went all over the place, he knocked over my Dad’s coffee then after that he bowled me over big time. After I got up I was pouring out blood because I face planted in the hard rock dirt, it hurt so much I was bolting from side to side with agony. I said, “I think I broke my face Mum help immediately!”
When I got inside I said, “somebody get me an ice pack. Hurry!”
So my Mum bolted through the kitchen and got me a cold ice pack. I calmed down and said, “thank you Mum again.”
Then my Dog licked me so many times.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad that I could help Daniel.
    This is just how Dexter acts, especially when he gets happy and carried away with everyone.

    ReplyDelete