Thursday, June 14, 2012

Daniels Term 2 Reflection

My favourite in Reading has been Why is Sommes Island so special?

Something I have learnt is.Daniels Bean Recipe  

My next step is to put more links

Writing Why is Somes Island so special? 
                       
This is my favourite writing. Blob

I am proud of  PlayClubPenguin.com.

I have learnt
  • division 2,3,4 and 5s
  • x table 2,3,4 and 5s

My next step is put in more links

I like my blog because it has a bit funniness.
 
This is my favourite post  PlayClubPenguin.com.

I like commenting on blogs because you can see what other people are doing

This is my favourite comment TylerC @ Parkvale

Daniel Thursday, May 24, 2012
I can see why you like that time of year Tyler because
if you get bored I think you would play with
your Brothers! in a big pile of leaves.

This is my favourite maths.Daniels Bean Recipe

I am proud of.Why is Sommes Island so special?

Something I find challenging was doing Diary of Dexter the Dog
This is my favourite art Autumn  

What I like about this is it is my favourite time of the year. At Windsor Park in Autumn there is a lot of leaves on the ground because of the big Oak trees.

I like playing these games:
  • rugby
  • dodge ball
  • handball

I have learnt a lot of different skills playing these games.

My skills that I have learn't are team work, passing, ducking, dodging.

My favourite reading post is Why Somme's Island is so Special.

The thing that I found most challenging is writing Diary of Dexter the Dog.

My favourite art post is Autumn because it is my favourite time of the year. At Windsor Park in Autumn there is a lot of leaves on the ground because of the big Oak trees.


My favourite maths post is Daniel's Bean recipe because I learn't how to do my 2 x tables, 3 x tables, 4 x tables and my division.


My favourite post is Club Penguin because I have two penguins. I have named one Cody and the other is Monkey 09.


My favourite comment is on Tyler C's post.


My favourite writing is BLOB because I used the word extraordinary and it has a bit of funniness.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Dan,
    I have read through your blog and have enjoyed your comments.
    The Autumn leaves, Your story on Richie McCaw and of course there is our dog Dexter. well done, keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing great work Daniel.

    D for Determination and Daniel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Dan,

    Am looking through your work now - Great stuff, your doing a good job!
    I look foward to reading all of your stories.
    You have a proud big sister over in australia!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job Dan.
    your interview reflection was great. Did you enjoy your interview? I did. what was your favorite part of your interview?

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes I did and my Favorited thing about my interview is me sheering Daniels Bean Recipe.

    ReplyDelete