Wednesday, December 12, 2012

When I am 30

Dear Myself!

I hope you have achieved your dreams like being a All Black and being a Billionaire. I hope you get fabulous abs and mussels. You also might be a guy who lives in a machine! Oh I forgot How are you again have you made any new friends?  How old are you? Would I eat a lot of food like plums and pizza. Do you have brown eyes, or brown hair, what about your skin colour?. Is my sister married because if she is I would like to meet him and I might get a lot of presents too. I hope we can talk again.

Peace out!
Daniel agd 10

P.S Will I be a Billionaire?
Because I hope so.

2 comments:

  1. I am glad that you finished this writing. Are there some places that you would like to visit before you are 30 too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool daniel!!!
    This is awesome , you seem like you want to do the things that you talk about the time , except I think you are forgetting something.
    From Brody.

    P.s Pizza

    ReplyDelete